Introducing the GV3 - the first bag made under Clare Waight Keller's creative direction at Givenchy. Seen on the Spring '18 runway, this mini textured-leather style is named after No.3 Avenue George V, where Hubert de Givenchy first opened his salon in 1952. It features silver designer hardware and a chain top handle, and has an accordion interior.
Shown here with: Givenchy Jacket, Givenchy Skirt, Givenchy Boots.
- - Black textured-leather (Goat)
- - Chain top handle, detachable shoulder strap
- - Silver designer plaque
- - Three internal compartments, slip pocket
- - Fully lined in black suede
- - Flip lock-fastening front flap
- - Comes with dust bag
- - Weighs approximately 1.3lbs/ 0.6kg
- - Made in Italy